Crafter Spotlight


Today I would like to feature some of my favorite crafters from Renegade Brooklyn.


One of the first booths I came across at the fair was Paper Sparrow. I have been following her blog for a while now and was super excited to see her there. I love her animal illustrations. They have such a warm homey feel while still being completely adorable. I did make a few purchases at her booth, but now I'm regretting not getting more.


-----


Aren't these pendants from Fernworks lovely? The picture doesn't even do them justice. They are three-dimensional and have a dreamy quality.


----



Who doesn't love Animals in fancy dress? Ryan Berkley's animal portraits are pretty awesome.



----



I was totally drooling over these Postage Stamp Paintings. I love watercolors and these would make a great gift for a world traveler.


----




I'm a sucker for Terrariums to begin with, but Twig Terrariums turns it up to 11 by adding tiny people.



♥ Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment