New York City!

Matt and I visited New York City this month and met up with Jessica and Shawn. It was nice to see my fellow blogger and explore the city.
The day started out cold and rainy. Mid-morning the sun was trying to push through the clouds. We started to shed our layers and enjoy the cool breeze.
In Connecticut Mamouns is our favorite falafal shop. Three bucks for the best falafal pita. There is also one in New York City that we had Jessica and Shawn try out. So yummy.
We explored the many aisles of The Strand bookstore. I love bookstores and this is a must if you visit the city.

We headed next to Soho to explore the galleries and shops.

Jessica and I both noticed the cobblestone streets. I love that and the architecture in Soho. 

My favorite shop in Soho was the Jonathan Adler gallery. I love how fun and interesting his ceramics is.
Sarah


0 comments:

Post a Comment