My Crafty Week

I didn't feel very crafty this week. Between having a cold and being really busy at work, 
I just crashed when I got home each night. Last night I looked through my camera and phone, and
realized that even when I'm not very productive, I still craft a lot. I guess it's just what I do.

I worked on my crochet blanket while I vegged on the couch and watched TV. I'm exactly half
way done making the granny squares.

Ashley over at Lil Blue Boo repainted her daughter's Toms with amazing pink glitter. When I saw the
pictures I had to revive my old beat Toms. I really wanted to do neon glitter pink like hers, 
but I decided to work with what I had, and so I used Martha Stewart's Multi-Surface Paint in 
Silver and Purple Glitter. 

I got caught in a rain storm this morning, and the paint held up
beautifully.



Decorative paper was on sale for 50% off this week at Jerry's Artarama! I stocked up.




 I developed two rolls of film this week. These two photos were taken with my trusty Kodak
Hawkey Flash (flipped lens) with Ektar 100 film. I developed it with a Unicolor C-41 kit.


This picture was taken with my Holga 135BC on Rollei Infrared 400 film.
It was developed in Kodak D-76.


When you develop a lot of film at home, you end up with a ton of empty canisters and backing
papers. I whipped up a nifty little pocket notebook from my Ektar backing paper. It's bound 
pamphlet style with lined paper inside and more of the backing paper as the end pages. 

This would be a good field notebook on photography expeditions.

So, what did you craft this week?

♥ Jessica


0 comments:

Post a Comment