500 Book Series Book Review

I love books. I have spent the majority of my life working or shopping in bookstores. Anytime I want to relax and escape my everyday life I go to a bookstore. Being an artist, I love the art section in bookstore. I have a nice size art book collection that I enjoy looking at when I have some down time or need inspiration before going to the studio. One of my all time favorite ceramic series is the 500 series put out by Lark Publications. It is a collection of great photographs of 500 bowls, cups, plates, and so on. Sometimes artists just need an image to spark their creativity.It is exciting to see all the endless possibilities you can do with a blob of clay. Just to let you know this series also comes in other art forms.
Sarah
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment