Book Review: Handmade Marketplace

Handmade Marketplace by Kari Chapin

I bought myself an early Christmas present. Because I'm officially starting my craft business on January 1st, I thought I should research the best way to run an independent business. I really enjoyed all the tips from different artists who have different perspectives on the best way to sell your handmade items. There are chapters about craft fairs, selling online, taking pictures, and marketing. I particularly like the information about management and organization since I wasn't sure where to start in that respect. I definitely recommend this book to anyone who has questions about selling their crafts. Lots of successful independent artists contributed to this book which makes it a good, well-rounded, resource. My only criticism of the book is that it could have been more detailed, but it is definitely a great beginning.

♥ Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment