Ceramic Studio

For the past eight years I have the pleasure of working in this studio in Arizona.
I enjoy the company of other's while working, but still dream of having my own studio some day.

The ceramic studio is well equipped with pottery wheels, slab roller and work tables. The studio is a nice size not too big, not too small, just right.

The walls are decorated with how to posters and inspiration. We have a nice ceramic library where you can check out books and videos.

Over the years, this studio has collected molds, stamps, tools, and fabric. It has a great selection of shared materials. 


Outside is the glaze yard. It is covered to protect you from the sun. It has two gas kilns and three electric kilns. Again it is the perfect size.
I love this studio and even when I get my own studio I will continue to make pottery here.
Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment