Goals


"You never get anything done by planning."
-Karl Pilkington

Those words come into my head every time I try to make a plan. I can be a bit of a procrastinator, and solidifying goals usually gives me an excuse to avoid reaching them. "You never get anything done by planning" sounds like a silly statement, but I get it. 

The thing is, I NEED to plan if I am going to have enough books made for Renegade. It takes me a few days to complete a book, and I want a bountiful selection by the time Renegade rolls around next summer. I decided that I want to bring at least 150 books to the fair. That means if I average about three a week, I should meet my goal in plenty of time. There are going to be weeks that I make less than three, and weeks that I make more. I know that about myself. 

So without further ado, here are my first three books.



The first two are hardbound and full of fun recycled papers. The third book has a quarter leather binding, with hand-sewn headbands and is full of Canson art paper. 




I'm pleased that my first three books are done, and I'm happy with how they came out.  So, three down 147 to go.
♥ Jessica



0 comments:

Post a Comment